Thursday, March 12, 2009

NEW ROAR??

HELLO HELLO HELLO!!! WELCOME to the month of March!! Here is my new book for this 4th term. ( Yes my school actually have 6 terms total). So here, it is,...INTRODUCING.. MONKEY BRIDGE by Lan Cao. What really makes me want to read this book is that, if I read this I get an extra grade up, what more can I get? LOL but I am also going to read another extra credit book so then my grade actually improve by two grades! AWESOME right?

SO here's a little synopsis of the Monkey Bridge( while I'm still figuring out what my next book should be)

: Monkey Bridge:
A girl and her mother immigrant to America from Vietnam and during this time the girl is told of a mysterious ,dark , and secret and revenge story of her mother. Here is where she starts to struggle between the difference in culture and language. She is telling two interlockstories that relate to each other, one of her own and one of her own mother's.

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I will... haha yeah I just started but it's pretty good since I can relate it to my own experience. I'm Vietnamese and I did immigrant from Vietnam. Don't laugh I was only two! ^^

No comments: